[symple_testimonial by=””]“To be a success in business—be daring, be first, be different” – Judy Suiter[/symple_testimonial]
[symple_divider style=”fadeout” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
The Competitive Edge, Inc. mission is to provide leading edge services and products to our clients to assist them in fully developing knowledgeable and effective people who will achieve their maximum potential, leading to organizational growth and profit.
- In maintaining social contract partnerships with out clients through ethical business practices and mutual respect.
- The single most valuable resource in any organization is its employees – their ideas, energy, diversity, and commitment.
- Trust starts at the top of every organization.
- Learning is directly proportional to the amount of fun people have in the process.
- The key to survival and success for any business lies in the ability of its employees to work together effectively.
- Continuous lifelong learning gives organizations the ability to adapt when necessary in order to prosper.
We can help you…
- Select the right person for the right job
- Optimize your human intellectual capital
- Design training that produces long-term measurable and verifiable results in customer and employee satisfaction
- Stress reduction
- Managing change
[symple_toggle title=”As a Certified Management Consultant, Judy pledges to adhere to the IMC USA Code of Ethics.”]
IMC USA Code of Ethics
All IMC USA members pledge in writing to abide by the Institute’s Code Ethics. Their adherence to the Code signifies voluntary assumption of self-discipline.
As the professional association and certifying body for management consultants in the United States, IMC USA requires adherence to this Code of Ethics as a condition of membership and certification. The standards of conduct set forth in this Code provide basic principles in the ethical practice of management consulting.
The purpose of this Code is to help IMC USA members maintain their professionalism and adhere to high ethical standards in the conduct of providing services to clients and in their dealings with their colleagues and the public. The individual judgment of Members is required to apply these principles.
Members are liable to disciplinary action under the IMC USA Rules of Procedure for Enforcement of this Code if their conduct is found by the IMC USA Ethics Committee to be in violation of the Code or to bring discredit to the profession or to IMC USA.
[symple_toggle title=”My Commitment to My Clients”]
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- I will mutually establish with my clients realistic expectations of the benefits and results of my services.
- I will only accept assignments for which I possess the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve my clients effectively.
- Before accepting any engagement, I will ensure that I have worked with my clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
- I will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by myself, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that I believe may influence my judgment or objectivity.
- I will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when I believe my objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- I will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
My Commitment to Fiscal Integrity
- I will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- I will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and I will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
[symple_toggle title=”My Commitment to the Public and the Profession”]
- If within the scope of my engagement, I will report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organization any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities.
- I will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- I will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in my relations with my clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- I will not advertise my services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
- If I perceive a violation of the Code, I will report it to the Institute of Management Consultants USA and will promote adherence to the Code by other member consultants working on my behalf.
Approved by the IMC USA Board of Directors February 3, 2005[/symple_toggle]